How to go Veggie? Click this link

Want to go veggie banner

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008



What better day to begin a blog than Christmas day. I suppose any day is a good one, but Christmas day seems special and a good starting point.



It's been a warm day with some sunshine so I took my camera out into the garden to see if there was anything pretty to photograph. There was an orange primula in flower but it had been pooped on, courtesy of the birds we feed several times a day. So I took some photos of mosses on a stone trough. Did you know that there are over 12,000 species of moss? Neither did I; I've just googled it. lol It's amazing, I usually think of moss as a small fluffy green plant..... I had no idea there were so many different kinds!
So Christmas 2008 is almost over and I hope the little wren that was in our greenhouse earlier has made its exit. Don't worry, we left the door open slightly and I shouldn't think it will like the smell of paraffin!




No comments:

Post a Comment